- AIMUN 2023 accepts both Delegation and Individual applications.
- For Delegation applicants, the Head Delegate will complete the registration and relevant payment on behalf of all members (including Delegates, Faculty Advisors, and Observers).
- An applicant must join the Delegation if his/her school has a Delegation application. The conference will not accept any other Individual applications from the school.
- All the registration matters for the conference will be completed through the official website. The Head Delegate and Individuals Applicant (“Applicants”) should submit the application form according to AIMUN 2023 Online Application Guide document.
- Subsequent notices, including confirmation of application information, the announcement of admission results and committee allocation, payment matters, etc., will be released on the Profile page of Applicants.
- Applicants are requested to confirm the admission results and complete the payment according to AIMUN 2023 Admission Results Enquiry and Payment Guide. Any applicants that fail to complete all payments on time will be regarded as withdrawing the application by default.
- Once we confirm the payment is completed, the committee’s WeChat group QR codes will be released on the Profile page. Please scan the QR codes to enter the groups promptly.
- The Conference will release the latest news via the official website platform, Email, and social media (WeChat, Instagram, Facebook) of the Conference.
- The Conference is not responsible for the lack of information caused by the Head Delegates’ or personal reasons.
- Taking the number of applicants and the size of committees into consideration, the Secretariat reserves the right to a final explanation for the results of admission and committee allocation.
Matters Needing Attention
- Each university can only register for the conference as one delegation, and there is no limit on the size of the delegation. Each Delegation should designate one as the Head Delegate to be responsible for the application and follow-up communications on matters.
- Any other Individual applications from the Delegation will not be accepted by the Conference.
- The deadline for Delegation applications is 28 February 2023, 23:59 (GMT+8). The Head Delegate must complete the registration and application process on behalf of all team members before the deadline. Overdue ones will not be processed.
- The Head Delegate must complete the fee payment before 15 March 2022, 23:59 (GMT+8). Any Delegations that fail to complete all payments on time will be regarded as withdrawing the application by default.
- The Individual Applicant may apply for the Conference as the Delegate, Faculty Advisor, or Observer.
- Individual Delegates are only allowed to apply for Single Delegation committees.
- If the Applicant’s school has applied or will apply as a Delegation, he/she must join the Delegation. The Conference will not accept any application from the Applicant.
- The deadline for Individual Applications is 28 February 2022, 23:59 (GMT+8). Applicants must complete the registration and application process before the deadline. Overdue ones will not be processed.
- Applicants must complete the fee payment before 15 March 2022, 23:59 (GMT+8). Any applicants that fail to complete all payments on time will be regarded as withdrawing the application by default.